Wednesday, December 16, 2009

dec 19 & 20th




I am bustling around getting ready for this week-end's Renegade Handmade Craft Fair. It will be down at SF's Fort Mason, right along the gorgeous bay. I'll be there from 11am-7pm on both Saturday and Sunday, so I hope you'll have time to pay me a visit.
There will be lots of crafty vendors with ridiculously great gifts. I will be selling my jewelry, some potted succulents, and my buddy Celia's Buncombe (belt) Buckles.

There seems to be lots of parking lots just outside the venue, with reasonable prices of $1/hour. The first hour is free at the Fort Mason lot.

I am located at booth #69, and am along the wall, on the end of the building with the bathrooms. I would love to see you, and to see the pictures you take in the FREE PHOTOBOOTH! Food and drink will be for sale at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment