Tuesday, November 24, 2009

yum.....gold!














Besides getting ready to meet the crafty gift needs of the masses in SF and Chicago at the Renegade Handmade fairs this month, I am working hard on expanding my custom commitment ring business.

I love working with couples to create modern, handmade rings that are made of 100% recycled gold, and can also include heirloom gold and stones. Here are some very simple engagement bands that I have made in the past few months. I am working on a full display of ring styles, so you won't have to wait long to see a larger range.

I want to give a big thanks to my Small Business Dept instructors at City College San Francisco, which is also where my training as a metalsmith began, in 2001. (...full disclosure, it is now where my wife teaches, as well...fantastic institution, we love you!)

More on gold soon, but please contact me with any questions you have about my ethically sourced materials for these special rings, or see my links for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment